Expert Eyecare Offers Outstanding Patient Care
Since 2010, Expert Eyecare has been focused on providing high-quality vision care to our patients. We appreciate your trust in us for all of your visual needs. A visit to our practice is more than just getting a pair of eyeglasses. Our experienced staff of doctors and optometric technicians operate as a team and we are committed to providing you with superior service and a unique ocular experience. We want you to see at your best!
We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services, and invite you to join our patient family by scheduling an appointment at our Omaha location. Call 402.397.0243 or schedule online. We accept same day appointments if necessary. We are the Eye Experts that Care!
Your 3-Part Expert Examination
The first focus of your eye exam is to provide you with the best possible prescription(s) to fully match your visual needs. Whether it is for spectacles, contact lenses, protective sports eyewear, golf glasses or scuba diving masks, we help you achieve the best possible vision!
The second focus of your exam is to ensure that today’s digital devices (laptops, tablets and smart phones) do not challenge the way your eyes work as a team. Comfortable vision is key in our computer-driven world. We want to ensure that your eyes are not overly challenged so you can take full advantage of today's latest technology.
Lastly, our exam is more than just fitting you for a pair of eyeglasses. We focus on the health of your eye’s surrounding tissue. We check for cataracts, glaucoma, retinal disorders, age-related macular degeneration (AMD) or any other ocular manifestations of systemic disease such as diabetes, elevated cholesterol or hypertension. We are really thorough! Our comprehensive examination will help ensure that your precious sight will last you an entire lifetime!
Expert Eyecare Services Include:
- Comprehensive examinations for health and vision problems, including eye exams for children and the elderly
- Digital refraction providing the most accurate eyewear prescriptions for optimum vision
- Medical testing, treatment and management for glaucoma, cataracts, AMD, diabetes and ocular diseases
- Comprehensive contact lens evaluations and fittings for 1-day, astigmatic, multifocal and custom specialty lenses
- Orthokeratolgy and Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) contact lenses for the treatment of nearsightedness
- Eye-related nutritional counseling, including patient education and strategies for healthy eating and lifestyle changes
- Medical treatment for conditions including infections, inflammation, foreign body, allergies and dry-eye syndrome